Join the Next Generation Service Corps
What is the NGSC?
The Next Generation Service Corps (NGSC) is a four-year* leadership development program in which students are armed with the courage to cross sectors, connect networks and ignite action for the greater good. Students in the program complete a certificate in cross sector leadership, three internships, and various service and leadership experiences in addition to their program of study. All students in the program are eligible for the PSA Commitment Award, which acts as gap funding for their tuition.
*Two year track for transfer students
- Students with a commitment to service who want to be catalysts of change in their careers.
- Students who view service as creating and implementing solutions for societal challenges.
- Students who believe it is their duty to ignite social change through their work as undergraduates and career professionals.
- Students from any and all majors who build a network of like-minded, passionate individuals across disciplines.
- Incoming first-year or transfer students for Fall 2022
- Transfer students must be residents of Arizona and must have earned either an associate's degree or 60+ transferable credits.
- Current ASU students are not eligible to apply.